Welcome to Campbellsville!
We’re very excited to have you here. To help you prepare to move-in and become a Tiger, we have gathered some information below.
It is clear that COVID-19 has had a heavy impact on the entire world. The safety of our students, faculty and staff is of utmost importance and for this reason, the check-in process will operate with some unique changes this year. Below are the Fall 2020 Check-In Guidelines for the residence halls. Please pay careful attention and complete the steps in order to prevent missing information. We are taking necessary precautions to offer the best college experience we can, while also striving to keep all members of the CU Tiger family safe and healthy! If you have any questions about these guidelines, please reach out to your Resident Director directly or call the Office of Student Services at 270-789-5005.
Fall 2020 Check-in Guidelines
Fall 2020 Check-In will take place as an open window from August 21st to September 7th. Available check-in times will be Monday – Saturday (8AM – 6PM) and Sundays (1PM – 5PM). If a coach or staff member gives you a specific day outside of this window, you should sign up for that day.
- Students will be able to schedule their check-in time online by visiting the CUResLife scheduling site. This can be located at: https://cureslife.setmore.com/
- Upon scheduling a time to check-in, you should complete your Housing Contract. This needs to happen beforeyou arrive on campus. The contract will take 3-5 minutes to complete. You can access the housing contract by clicking here.
- Check-In Day:On the day you are scheduled to arrive, please be ready at the designated check-in location at the time scheduled and wearing a mask. The designated check-in locations will be marked outside of each residence hall as “Designated Check-In Location (_Residence Hall Name_).” A CU Residence Life staff member will meet you at the door and confirm your arrival. To cut down on the amount of exposure between individuals, we ask that only one (1) guest enter the building with the student. Additional support is more than welcome to assist in unloading the vehicle, but we ask that only the student and one guest make entry into the living quarters. If you have heavy belongings and need assistance, please ask one of our CUResLife staff members to assist you in carrying the items.
- The student and their guest must have their temperature checked before entering the building. The CUResLife staff member will scan the individuals using a touchless thermometer. These readings will be documented and the individuals given a (green) sticker indicating their clearance to enter the residence halls. While wearing this sticker, the student and their guest may enter and exit the building as needed to move in the student’s belongings.
- If the student or their guest show a fever, they will be asked to avoid entry into the building. The student will be given the option to check in two weeks after they show no further symptoms or will be given a quarantine room where they can be quarantined until they are cleared to enter their regular residence hall. In either case, the student will be able to complete their coursework virtually.
- Students are encouraged to complete their move-in within an hour if possible. This is to prevent an overflow of students attempting to move in at the same time.
- Masks are to be worn and social distancing practiced at all times during the check-in process.
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided at all check-in locations.
- Each student will find a health safety kit on their bed upon arrival. This includes a thermometer to assist in submitting daily health checks.
Before You Arrive
You should have received a notification regarding your student email and how to access it.
Arriving and Parking
Pick Up Your CU ID, Parking Pass and Post Office (UPO) Number
If you haven’t done so already, stop by the Office of Student Services to create or pick up your CU Student ID, parking pass.
Your mailing address will include your UPO number. To retrieve packages, you will need your CU ID:
1 University Dr., UPO ###
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Need to Change Your Major and/or Change a Course?
Contact your academic advisor or call the Badgett Academic Support Center (BASC) for assistance at (270) 789-5008.
What to Bring
- Phone Charger
- Bedding and Pillows
- Bath supplies
- Shower Caddy
- Dental Hygiene Supplies
- Hair Dryer
- First-Aid Kit
- Shower Shoes
- Clothes for All Season
- Clothes Hangers
- Laundry Basket/Bag and Detergent
- Personal items
- Umbrella and Rainwear
- Alarm Clock
- Waste Basket
- Ethernet Cable
- TV and cables for TV
- Games/Gaming Console
- Small microwave (NOT to exceed 900 watts)
- Surge protected power strip
- Desk lamp (halogen lamps are not allowed)
- Vacuum Cleaner
Residence Halls are furnished with these basic items:
- Desk and Chair
What Not to Bring
- Weapons (or anything construed as one)
- Drugs / Drug Paraphernalia
- Electric Skillets/Woks/Griddle/Fry Pan
- Hot Plate, Grill, Toaster,
- Halogen Lamps
- Incense, Incense Burners, Oil Lamps
- Explosives, Fireworks, etc.
- Space Heaters
- Extension Cords
- Get to know your floor/dorm mates and your Resident Director.
- Always lock your door and windows whenever you are inside and when you leave.
- Lock your car when inside and when you leave.
- Never leave valuables visible in your room or car.
- Never walk alone at night.
- If you need immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1.
- For university-related issues, contact our Campus Security.
Now that you’re moved in and ready to start your journey, what do you do now?
Learn about our Campus Ministry!
Join an Intramural Sport!
Join a Student Club!
Being away from home can be difficult. Being a student can be difficult. Life change can be difficult. Our Counseling Services is here to help. Stop by or schedule an appointment.
CU provides a full-service health center.