Welcome to Campbellsville!
We’re very excited to have you here. To help you prepare to move-in and become a Tiger, we have gathered some information below.
Before You Arrive
Sign Up for Priority Registration
All incoming students are encouraged to sign up for Priority Registration before arriving. You can register for fall term courses, meet your academic coach, talk to our financial aid office, purchase books and more.
Contact Your Roommate
Once you receive contact information for your roommate, introduce yourself and coordinate what you’ll both be bringing so you don’t double up.
You should have received a notification regarding your student email and how to access it.
Freshmen Are REQUIRED to Attend New Student Orientation
Get to know campus, connect with classmates and faculty, and come ready to move in!
Arriving and Parking
The Residence Hall staff will conduct check-in when you first arrive. Your health insurance card and vehicle license number will be needed to complete your check-in.
Pick Up Your CU ID, Parking Pass and Post Office (UPO) Number
If you haven’t done so already, stop by the Office of Student Services to create or pick up your CU Student ID, parking pass.
Your mailing address will include your UPO number. To retrieve packages, you will need your CU ID:
1 University Dr., UPO ###
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Need to Change Your Major and/or Change a Course?
See your academic advisor or go to the Badgett Academic Support Center (BASC) for assistance.
What to Bring
- Phone Charger
- Bedding and Pillows
- Bath supplies
- Shower Caddy
- Dental Hygiene Supplies
- Hair Dryer
- First-Aid Kit
- Shower Shoes
- Clothes for All Season
- Clothes Hangers
- Laundry Basket/Bag and Detergent
- Personal items
- Umbrella and Rainwear
- Alarm Clock
- Waste Basket
- Ethernet Cable
- TV and cables for TV
- Games/Gaming Console
- Small microwave (NOT to exceed 900 watts)
- Surge protected power strip
- Desk lamp (halogen lamps are not allowed)
- Vacuum Cleaner
Residence Halls are furnished with these basic items:
- Desk and Chair
What Not to Bring
- Weapons (or anything construed as one)
- Drugs / Drug Paraphernalia
- Electric Skillets/Woks/Griddle/Fry Pan
- Hot Plate, Grill, Toaster,
- Halogen Lamps
- Incense, Incense Burners, Oil Lamps
- Explosives, Fireworks, etc.
- Space Heaters
- Extension Cords
- Get to know your floor/dorm mates and your Resident Director.
- Always lock your door and windows whenever you are inside and when you leave.
- Lock your car when inside and when you leave.
- Never leave valuables visible in your room or car.
- Never walk alone at night.
- If you need immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1.
- For university-related issues, contact our Campus Security.
Now that you’re moved in and ready to start your journey, what do you do now?
Learn about our Campus Ministry!
Join an Intramural Sport!
Join a Student Club!
Being away from home can be difficult. Being a student can be difficult. Life change can be difficult. Our Counseling Services is here to help. Stop by or schedule an appointment.
CU provides a full-service health center.