Bachelor in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration combines the fundamentals of accounting, marketing, human resources, and more. All courses are taught in a flexible format, so working adults and parents have the ability to study in their free time.
When a student chooses to focus on the BSBA, they receive an in-depth array of courses designed to provide the strongest possible foundation as they enter into a career in business.
This program is available online or on the main campus. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s online BBA.
Core Requirements for Business Administration Area: 33 Hours
The following courses are required for all emphases of the Business Administration Area:
- ACC 223 – Principles of Accounting I 3
- ACC 224 – Principles of Accounting II 3
- BA 301 – Marketing I 3
- BA 303 – Business Law I 3
- BA 311 – Principles of Management 3
- BA 324 – Introduction to Finance 3
- BA 360 – Principles of MIS 3
- BA 498 – Business Capstone 3
- BIT 320 – Microcomputer Applications 3
- ECO 222 – Microeconomics 3
- ECO 361 – Social Statistics 3