Student On-Campus Employment

Work-Study and Work-Ship Jobs

To use our Online Financial Aid System, you must have an established record at Campbellsville. If you have been accepted to a particular university program, you can use the system here. Once logged in, you can download forms for the student work program, check the status of an application, view your financial aid disbursements, and observe your student loan history.
Student Work Program Link

Federal Work-Study Job Descriptions

View Work Study Job Descriptions

Work-Ship Job Descriptions

View Work-Ship Job Descriptions