What do you want to do for a Career?
Some students know already, but most do not. Take free assessments, research and explore your options. Whether you are a Freshman or a Senior, it’s time to build a Career game plan. Try our Free resources below and also be sure to review the CU Four Year Plan College Chart.
- Degree Programs at Campbellsville University
- CU Four Year Plan College Chart –Whether a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior, the time to plan is now!
- What Can I Do With A Major In — Explore careers that are related to various majors.
- TypeFocus Careers: Personality/Career/Interest Assessment — CU’s free online tool for current students to assess personality, interest and values – all of which impact college and career success. To start assessment, explore occupations, set goals or view resources, begin here.
- Contact Career Services (270) 789-5192 for required CU access code.
- Focuscareer.ky.gov — Research careers, In-demand job profiles, salary scales, jobs, etc.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook — Research careers, in-demand jobs, job profiles, salary scales, and job openings.
Assisting you build and edit your resume and cover letter.
Websites with articles on Resumes:
RESUME TIPS LINK FOR IT Job seekers: https://www.thebalance.com/information-technology-it-resume-examples-2063601
Differences between Curriculum Vitas– CV & Resume: https://www.thebalance.com/cv-vs-resume-2058495
Internships are valuable work experiences that increase your chances of being selected for full-time jobs.
Looking for top job websites? Niche job sites? Job search tip and lists? LinkedIn job search? This is the place to look.
PhD CAREER RESOURCES
Campbellsville University’s PhDs are leaders and trailblazers in the US and abroad. Career Services provides multiple online resources and advising to support the many paths our students choose to pursue.
Handouts to Help
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Guide:
- Academic Cover Letter Guide … In Progress
- LinkedIn Guide:
- Workshops and Events
- What career options do I have after I graduate? … In Progress