Career Services wants to help Seniors and soon-to-be Job seekers! You are invited to attend this “Spotlight Virtual Career Fair” with 25+ companies and 15+ graduate schools on Feb 25, 2021. This is Your chance to network for entry level career jobs or check out graduate school opportunities. This event is only offered once a year (with CU and other universities partnering together to benefit YOU)…. So REGISTER before Feb 25th and prepare to learn more about each company. Students Register at: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/20278.
This Spotlight Career Fair is only available to the students/graduates who attend the independent colleges in Kentucky connected with AIKCU (American Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities). These companies want to hire our graduates! Don’t miss this once a year opportunity to connect with them. In future terms, we hope to hold again in person—but for now, it is conveniently virtual. Reserve your time slot now.
Whether you attend this virtual Career Fair event or not, we encourage all students/grads to update your FREE Handshake profile which will to allow you to search for jobs specific to your major or degree- which can be done direct at https://campbellsville.joinhandshake.com. You will use your same Tigernet login credentials and can begin to search for customized job opportunities from nationwide employers.
Build Your Career Game Plan
Take free assessments, research and explore your options. Whether you are a Freshman or a Senior, it’s time to plan your career.
Try our free resources below and be sure to review the CU Four Year Plan College Chart.
- CU Four Year Plan College Chart –Whether a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior, the time to plan is now!
- What Can I Do With A Major In — Explore careers that are related to various majors.
- Finding a Job – Career Planning — To map out your career is to map out your future. Find out which jobs are best for your skills, interests and talents.
- PathwayU — CU’s free assessment tool that can help you explore majors and career opportunities that align with your interests, values, personality and workplace preferences. For questions on using this tool, please contact your Success Coach in the BASC and/or Sarah Begley at email@example.com or via text at 502-309-2188. Click here for step-by-step instructions to create your account.
- Focuscareer.ky.gov — Research careers, In-demand job profiles, salary scales, jobs, etc.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook — Research careers, in-demand jobs, job profiles, salary scales, and job openings.