College Grad Job Search Advice & More
- Indeed.com – Indeed is the #1 job site with millions of job listings from thousands of websites
- ZipRecruiter.com — The number 1 rated job search app on both IOS and Android
- CareerBuilder.com – CareerBuilder is one of the largest job boards
- Dice.com – Dice is the leading site for tech job seekers.
- Glassdoor.com – Glassdoor is a career community that helps people find jobs and companies recruit top talent.
- Idealist.com – Idealist is the premier clearinghouse for information on full-time, internship and volunteer positions within the non-profit sector.
- LinkedIn.com – LinkedIn connects the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
- LinkUp.com – If you want to avoid spam and scams and duplicate job listings, LinkUp is the job site for you.
- Monster.com – Monster is one of the original job boards and has expanded to include a variety of other resources and apps for job seekers.
- SimplyHired.com – Simply Hired operates one of the world’s largest job search engines
- U.S. jobs – Job seekers using US.jobs for their employment search have access to a database of a million+ unique, verified positions from nationwide employers.
- Zippia.com – Search for Jobs by Major, Industry, Location, and Company
- Vivian.com – Healthcare hiring search tool and advice for health care professionals.
Resource from: https://www.thebalance.com/top-best-job-websites-2064080 Learn More
Local/Regional Healthcare Admin jobs and Careers – https://discoverhealthadmin.org/jobs/
Accounting Related Jobs & Resources – https://jobs.discoveraccounting.org/
Kentucky Nonprofit Organizations/Career website: https://kynonprofits-jobs.careerwebsite.com/
National Center for College Students with Disabilities (NCCSD) https://www.nccsdclearinghouse.org/career-page-for-students.html
Top 18 Niche Job Sites
Niche job websites are an excellent resource for finding job openings that aren’t always listed on other sites. There are too many great niche job websites to list them all, but there are some of my favorites that are especially useful for job seekers.
Best Job Search Tips and Lists
Our Expert Recommends
- LinkedIn Job Search Engine: Use LinkedIn Jobs to harness the power of your network and get hired. LinkedIn Jobs surfaces insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
- LinkedIn Salary Discover your earning potential with LinkedIn Salary. Explore salaries by job title and location. See how years of experience, industry, location and more can impact your salary.
- LinkedIn Internships Use the power of LinkedIn to take the first step in your professional career with the internship finder
- Campbellsville University Official LinkedIn Page (view 4,800+ Alumni, companies in which they work; then Network with those in similar fields). You must have or build your own a LinkedIn profile first.
Job Opportunities for Students and Graduates
Career Services provides a hub for students and individuals looking for employment on and off campus. Check out upcoming events and current listings here.