- FAFSA on the Web
- FastWeb – Financial Aid Scholarship Search
- Federal Student Aid ID Website (FSA ID/Password)
- Financial Aid Information Page
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Certificate of Christian Ministry
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Cosmetology
- Alternative Loan Information
- Federal Student Loans
- Tuition and Fees
- U.S. Department of Education Student Guide
Everyone in our Office of Financial Aid will go out of their way to make attending Campbellsville affordable for you. In fact, over 90 percent of our students receive financial aid in the form of grants, scholarships, loans, work-study programs and merit-based awards. In addition to traditional financial aid offerings, the University offers assistance programs that are church-related and endowed scholarships. Performance grants are tailored toward students pursuing studies or participating in art, drama, journalism, music, and athletics.
Interesting facts about financial aid
- All accepted freshmen are offered an academic or merit scholarship based on their academic credentials.
- Most Campbellsville students are eligible for church-matching scholarships, regardless of evangelical denomination affiliation.
- In addition to athletic and academic scholarships, we offer scholarships and grants for students pursuing studies in art, drama, journalism, music and performance.
Financial Aid Online
To check the status of your financial aid application and accept your financial aid awards, click here.
Campbellsville University has partnered with Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority to complete Verification of Financial Aid Applications. If selected please follow this link to complete the process. The deadline to complete verification is one week prior to the end of each semester. KHEAA Verify.
Phone (270) 789-5013 or (800) 264-6014
Fax (270) 789-5079
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern Time
Title IV Code 001959